Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: ALTAR
In which Scrabble dictionary does ALTAR exist?
Definitions of ALTAR in dictionaries:
- noun - the table in Christian churches where communion is given
- noun - a raised structure on which gifts or sacrifices to a god are made
- An elevated place or structure before which religious ceremonies may be enacted or upon which sacrifices may be offered.
- A structure, typically a table, before which the divine offices are recited and upon which the Eucharist is celebrated in Christian churches.
- n - a raised structure used in worship
There are 5 letters in ALTAR: A A L R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ALTAR
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ALTAR plus a wildcard: ALTAR?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ALTAR
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ALTAR
- Filealtar St.Josaphat.JPG - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- St. Marys altar Guild
- Asbury altar Flowers
- FileHigh altar.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- altar Server Schedule for November 2012 December 2012 Click here.
- Filealtar.stmaryredcliffe.arp.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- Archivoaltar - 3.jpg - Wikipedia la enciclopedia libre
- altar 16627
- altar Cloths - SanctaMissa.org
- old St. Catharines Church altar Holmdel
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.