Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: ASTRAL
In which Scrabble dictionary does ASTRAL exist?
Definitions of ASTRAL in dictionaries:
- adj - being or relating to or resembling or emanating from stars
- Of, relating to, emanating from, or resembling the stars.
- Of, relating to, or shaped like the mitotic aster; star-shaped.
- n - a type of oil lamp
There are 6 letters in ASTRAL: A A L R S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ASTRAL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ASTRAL plus a wildcard: ASTRAL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ASTRAL
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ASTRAL
- Escapism by Cerith Williams Escapism astral Projection
- astral Projection Mr. Mystery
- The astral Body The Star Walker
- astral Spirit by dilekt on deviantART
- Italian Yu-Gi-Oh IY-Graphic Center IY-GC Archivio
- astral Towers - fantasy card game
- CISA astral S Locking System
- Yu-Gi-Oh ZeXalyu gi oh zexal SPAM GRATIS Fan Club
- Peligros Viaje astral - Riesgos
- Induce astral Projection
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.