Scrabble word: ALAR
In which Scrabble dictionary does ALAR exist?
Definitions of ALAR in dictionaries:
- noun - a chemical sprayed on fruit trees to regulate their growth so the entire crop can be harvested at one time
- adj - of or relating to the axil
- adj - having or resembling wings
- Resembling, containing, or composed of wings or alae.
- Concerned with the armpit; axillary.
- adj - pertaining to wings
There are 4 letters in ALAR: A A L R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ALAR
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ALAR plus a wildcard: ALAR?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ALAR
Images for ALAR
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.