Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: LARVA
In which Scrabble dictionary does LARVA exist?
Definitions of LARVA in dictionaries:
- noun - the immature free-living form of most invertebrates and amphibians and fish which at hatching from the egg is fundamentally unlike its parent and must metamorphose
- The newly hatched, wingless, often wormlike form of many insects before metamorphosis.
- The newly hatched, earliest stage of any of various animals that undergo metamorphosis, differing markedly in form and appearance from the adult.
- Roman Mythology.
- adj - the immature form of various insects and animals when newly hatched [n -VAE or -VAS] : LARVAL
There are 5 letters in LARVA: A A L R V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LARVA
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LARVA plus a wildcard: LARVA?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LARVA
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for LARVA
- Anise Butterfly larva.
- FileRhynchophorus ferrugineus larva.JPG - Wikipedia the free ...
- Filelarva Migrans Cutanea.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- FileAcleris ferrugana larva.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- Late instar stag beetle Lucanus cervus larva on millimetric paper.
- Asian Ladybug larva
- FileArchips rosana larva.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- FichierArcte coerula larva 08Oct16.jpg - Wikipdia
- Etiella zinckenella larva.jpg
- Ladybug larva