Scrabble word: ALARM
In which Scrabble dictionary does ALARM exist?
Definitions of ALARM in dictionaries:
- noun - fear resulting from the awareness of danger
- noun - a device that signals the occurrence of some undesirable event
- noun - an automatic signal (usually a sound) warning of danger
- noun - a clock that wakes a sleeper at some preset time
- verb - fill with apprehension or alarm
- verb - warn or arouse to a sense of danger or call to a state of preparedness
- A sudden fear caused by the realization of danger.
- A warning of existing or approaching danger.
- The sounding mechanism of an alarm clock.
- A call to arms.
- To fill with alarm; frighten.
- The central meaning shared by these nouns is “a signal that warns of imminent danger”: a burglar alarm; sirens signaling a bomb alert; a tocsin ringing from church steeples; factory whistles sounding a forest-fire warning.
- verb - to frighten by a sudden revelation of danger
There are 5 letters in ALARM: A A L M R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ALARM
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ALARM plus a wildcard: ALARM?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ALARM
Images for ALARM
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.