Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: ALARMS
In which Scrabble dictionary does ALARMS exist?
Definitions of ALARMS in dictionaries:
- noun - fear resulting from the awareness of danger
- noun - a device that signals the occurrence of some undesirable event
- noun - an automatic signal (usually a sound) warning of danger
- noun - a clock that wakes a sleeper at some preset time
- verb - fill with apprehension or alarm
- verb - warn or arouse to a sense of danger or call to a state of preparedness
- verb - to frighten by a sudden revelation of danger
There are 6 letters in ALARMS: A A L M R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ALARMS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ALARMS plus a wildcard: ALARMS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ALARMS
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ALARMS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.