Scrabble word: MARSHAL
In which Scrabble dictionary does MARSHAL exist?
Definitions of MARSHAL in dictionaries:
- noun - a law officer having duties similar to those of a sheriff in carrying out the judgments of a court of law
- noun - (in some countries) a military officer of highest rank
- verb - place in proper rank
- verb - arrange in logical order
- verb - make ready for action or use
- verb - lead ceremoniously, as in a procession
- A military officer of the highest rank in some countries.
- A field marshal.
- A U.
- A city law enforcement officer in the United States who carries out court orders.
- The head, especially of a fire department in the United States.
- A fire marshal.
- A person in charge of a parade or ceremony.
- A high official in a royal court, especially one aiding the sovereign in military affairs.
- To arrange or place (troops, for example) in line for a parade, maneuver, or review.
- To enlist and organize: trying to marshal public support.
- To guide ceremoniously; conduct or usher.
- To take up positions in or as if in a military formation.
- To take form or order: facts marshaling as research progressed.
- verb - to put in proper order
There are 7 letters in MARSHAL: A A H L M R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MARSHAL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MARSHAL plus a wildcard: MARSHAL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MARSHAL
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for MARSHAL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.