Is MARSHAL valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of MARSHAL in various dictionaries:
- noun - a law officer having duties similar to those of a sheriff in carrying out the judgments of a court of law
- noun - (in some countries) a military officer of highest rank
- verb - place in proper rank
- verb - arrange in logical order
- verb - make ready for action or use
- verb - lead ceremoniously, as in a procession
- A military officer of the highest rank in some countries.
- A field marshal.
- A U.
- A city law enforcement officer in the United States who carries out court orders.
- The head, especially of a fire department in the United States.
- A fire marshal.
- A person in charge of a parade or ceremony.
- A high official in a royal court, especially one aiding the sovereign in military affairs.
- To arrange or place (troops, for example) in line for a parade, maneuver, or review.
- To enlist and organize: trying to marshal public support.
- To guide ceremoniously; conduct or usher.
- To take up positions in or as if in a military formation.
- To take form or order: facts marshaling as research progressed.
- verb - to put in proper order
There are 7 letters in MARSHAL: A A H L M R S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to MARSHAL
To search all scrabble anagrams of MARSHAL, to go: MARSHAL?
Rearrange the letters in MARSHAL and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of MARSHAL
6 letters out of MARSHAL
5 letters out of MARSHAL
4 letters out of MARSHAL
3 letters out of MARSHAL
2 letters out of MARSHAL
Contextual use of MARSHAL
What's nearby MARSHAL
Lookup in Wiki for MARSHAL
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of MARSHAL, do not miss the additional links under "More about: MARSHAL"