Scrabble word: MARSHALS
In which Scrabble dictionary does MARSHALS exist?
Definitions of MARSHALS in dictionaries:
- noun - the United States' oldest federal law enforcement agency is responsible today for protecting the Federal Judiciary and transporting federal prisoners and protecting federal witnesses and managing assets seized from criminals and generally ensuring the effective operation of the federal judicial system
- noun - a law officer having duties similar to those of a sheriff in carrying out the judgments of a court of law
- noun - (in some countries) a military officer of highest rank
- verb - place in proper rank
- verb - arrange in logical order
- verb - make ready for action or use
- verb - lead ceremoniously, as in a procession
- verb - to put in proper order
There are 8 letters in MARSHALS: A A H L M R S S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MARSHALS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MARSHALS plus a wildcard: MARSHALS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MARSHALS
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for MARSHALS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.