Scrabble word: MARSHALL
In which Scrabble dictionary does MARSHALL exist?
Definitions of MARSHALL in dictionaries:
- noun - United States actor (1914-1998)
- noun - United States general and statesman who as Secretary of State organized the European Recovery Program (1880-1959)
- noun - United States jurist
- noun - (in some countries) a military officer of highest rank
- noun - a law officer having duties similar to those of a sheriff in carrying out the judgments of a court of law
- A city of northeast Texas west of Shreveport, Louisiana.
- verb - to put in proper order
There are 8 letters in MARSHALL: A A H L L M R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MARSHALL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MARSHALL plus a wildcard: MARSHALL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MARSHALL
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for MARSHALL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.