Scrabble word: MARSHALL
In which Scrabble dictionary does MARSHALL exist?
Definitions of MARSHALL in dictionaries:
- noun - United States actor (1914-1998)
- noun - United States general and statesman who as Secretary of State organized the European Recovery Program (1880-1959)
- noun - United States jurist
- noun - (in some countries) a military officer of highest rank
- noun - a law officer having duties similar to those of a sheriff in carrying out the judgments of a court of law
- A city of northeast Texas west of Shreveport, Louisiana.
- verb - to put in proper order