Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: LLAMA
In which Scrabble dictionary does LLAMA exist?
Definitions of LLAMA in dictionaries:
- noun - wild or domesticated South American cud-chewing animal related to camels but smaller and lacking a hump
- A domesticated South American ruminant mammal (Lama glama) related to the camel, raised for its soft, fleecy wool and used as a beast of burden.
- Any of various other mammals of the genus Lama, such as the alpaca and guanaca.
- n - a ruminant mammal
There are 5 letters in LLAMA: A A L L M
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LLAMA
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LLAMA plus a wildcard: LLAMA?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LLAMA
Images for LLAMA
- Weve been following this llama for some time now along with ...
- Zeus is a little overweight and needs someone who will provide him ...
- Filellama lying down.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- magickcanoe.com Blog Blog Archive the llama down the road
- EXTRA The llama Song WhiteEyebrows
- Filellama 2 (29696004).jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- llama wallpapers - Alpacas and llamas Wallpaper (28337713) - Fanpop ...
- Drama llama - March 2012 Birth Club - BabyCenter
- ... de Imgenes de Rastrealo Flora y Fauna Fauna - Animales llama
- The Angry llama How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Math