Scrabble word: MALL
Is MALL valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of MALL in dictionaries:
- noun - a public area set aside as a pedestrian walk
- noun - mercantile establishment consisting of a carefully landscaped complex of shops representing leading merchandisers
- A large, often enclosed shopping complex containing various stores, businesses, and restaurants usually accessible by common passageways.
- A street lined with shops and closed to vehicles.
- A shady public walk or promenade.
- See median strip.
- verb - to injure by beating
There are 4 letters in MALL: A L L M
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MALL
Click to search all anagrams of MALL plus a wildcard: MALL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MALL
Images for MALL
Lookup in Wiki for MALL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.