Scrabble word: MALL
In which Scrabble dictionary does MALL exist?
Definitions of MALL in dictionaries:
- noun - a public area set aside as a pedestrian walk
- noun - mercantile establishment consisting of a carefully landscaped complex of shops representing leading merchandisers
- A large, often enclosed shopping complex containing various stores, businesses, and restaurants usually accessible by common passageways.
- A street lined with shops and closed to vehicles.
- A shady public walk or promenade.
- See median strip.
- verb - to injure by beating