Scrabble word: SMALL
In which Scrabble dictionary does SMALL exist?
Definitions of SMALL in dictionaries:
- noun - the slender part of the back
- noun - a garment size for a small person
- adj - limited or below average in number or quantity or magnitude or extent
- adj - limited in size or scope
- adj - (of children and animals) young, immature
- adj - slight or limited
- adj - low or inferior in station or quality
- adj - lowercase
- adj - (of a voice) faint
- adj - have fine or very small constituent particles
- adj - not large but sufficient in size or amount
- adj - made to seem smaller or less (especially in worth)
- adv - on a small scale
- Being below the average in size or magnitude.
- Limited in importance or significance; trivial: a small matter.
- Limited in degree or scope: small farm operations.
- Lacking position, influence, or status; minor: “A crowd of small writers had vainly attempted to rival Addison” (Macaulay).
- Unpretentious; modest: made a small living; helped the cause in my own small way.
- Not fully grown; very young.
- Narrow in outlook; petty: a small mind.
- Having been belittled; humiliated: Their comments made me feel small.
- Diluted; weak.
- Lacking force or volume: a small voice.
- In small pieces: Cut the meat up small.
- Without loudness or forcefulness; softly.
- In a small manner.
- Something smaller than the rest: the small of the back.
- Small things considered as a group.
- Small items of clothing.
- adj - of limited size or quantity
- noun - a small part
There are 5 letters in SMALL: A L L M S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SMALL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SMALL plus a wildcard: SMALL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SMALL
Images for SMALL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.