Scrabble word: SMALL
In which Scrabble dictionary does SMALL exist?
Definitions of SMALL in dictionaries:
- noun - the slender part of the back
- noun - a garment size for a small person
- adj - limited or below average in number or quantity or magnitude or extent
- adj - limited in size or scope
- adj - (of children and animals) young, immature
- adj - slight or limited
- adj - low or inferior in station or quality
- adj - lowercase
- adj - (of a voice) faint
- adj - have fine or very small constituent particles
- adj - not large but sufficient in size or amount
- adj - made to seem smaller or less (especially in worth)
- adv - on a small scale
- Being below the average in size or magnitude.
- Limited in importance or significance; trivial: a small matter.
- Limited in degree or scope: small farm operations.
- Lacking position, influence, or status; minor: “A crowd of small writers had vainly attempted to rival Addison” (Macaulay).
- Unpretentious; modest: made a small living; helped the cause in my own small way.
- Not fully grown; very young.
- Narrow in outlook; petty: a small mind.
- Having been belittled; humiliated: Their comments made me feel small.
- Diluted; weak.
- Lacking force or volume: a small voice.
- In small pieces: Cut the meat up small.
- Without loudness or forcefulness; softly.
- In a small manner.
- Something smaller than the rest: the small of the back.
- Small things considered as a group.
- Small items of clothing.
- adj - of limited size or quantity
- noun - a small part