Scrabble word: SHALL
Is SHALL valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of SHALL in dictionaries:
- Something that will take place or exist in the future: We shall arrive tomorrow.
- Something, such as an order, a promise, a requirement, or an obligation: You shall leave now.
- The will to do something or have something take place: I shall go out if I feel like it.
- Something that is inevitable: That day shall come.
- To be able to.
- The traditional rules for using shall and will prescribe a highly complicated pattern of use in which the meanings of the forms change according to the person of the subject.
- verb - used as an auxiliary to express futurity, inevitability, or command
There are 5 letters in SHALL: A H L L S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SHALL
Click to search all anagrams of SHALL plus a wildcard: SHALL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SHALL
Images for SHALL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.