Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SHALL
In which Scrabble dictionary does SHALL exist?
Definitions of SHALL in dictionaries:
- Something that will take place or exist in the future: We shall arrive tomorrow.
- Something, such as an order, a promise, a requirement, or an obligation: You shall leave now.
- The will to do something or have something take place: I shall go out if I feel like it.
- Something that is inevitable: That day shall come.
- To be able to.
- The traditional rules for using shall and will prescribe a highly complicated pattern of use in which the meanings of the forms change according to the person of the subject.
- v - used as an auxiliary to express futurity, inevitability, or command
There are 5 letters in SHALL: A H L L S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SHALL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SHALL plus a wildcard: SHALL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SHALL
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SHALL
- Heaven shall Burn live shows ...
- All shall perish
- Congress shall Make No Law . . . Abridging The Freedom of Speech
- - shall we travel [2010.07.07]
- All shall Perish - BANDSWALLPAPERS free wallpapers music wallpaper ...
- when you see it you will shit bricks pedobear pedophile ...
- ... You shall not pass I just need to figure out my weapons P
- Encoded by HoangPrince Bn Nhy - shall We Dance (2004)
- Thou Shalt Not Kill No Exceptions T-Shirts - Radical Rags
- Archspire All shall Align