Scrabble word: SHALL
In which Scrabble dictionary does SHALL exist?
Definitions of SHALL in dictionaries:
- Something that will take place or exist in the future: We shall arrive tomorrow.
- Something, such as an order, a promise, a requirement, or an obligation: You shall leave now.
- The will to do something or have something take place: I shall go out if I feel like it.
- Something that is inevitable: That day shall come.
- To be able to.
- The traditional rules for using shall and will prescribe a highly complicated pattern of use in which the meanings of the forms change according to the person of the subject.
- verb - used as an auxiliary to express futurity, inevitability, or command