Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: HALL
In which Scrabble dictionary does HALL exist?
Definitions of HALL in dictionaries:
- noun - an interior passage or corridor onto which rooms open
- noun - a large entrance or reception room or area
- noun - a large room for gatherings or entertainment
- noun - a college or university building containing living quarters for students
- noun - the large room of a manor or castle
- noun - English writer whose novel about a lesbian relationship was banned in Britain for many years (1883-1943)
- noun - United States child psychologist whose theories of child psychology strongly influenced educational psychology (1844-1924)
- noun - United States chemist who developed an economical method of producing aluminum from bauxite (1863-1914)
- noun - United States explorer who led three expeditions to the Arctic (1821-1871)
- noun - United States astronomer who discovered Phobos and Deimos (the two satellites of Mars) (1829-1907)
- noun - a large and imposing house
- noun - a large building used by a college or university for teaching or research
- noun - a large building for meetings or entertainment
- A corridor or passageway in a building.
- A large entrance room or vestibule in a building; a lobby.
- A building for public gatherings or entertainments.
- The large room in which such events are held.
- A building used for the meetings, entertainments, or living quarters of a fraternity, sorority, church, or other social or religious organization.
- A building belonging to a school, college, or university that provides classroom, dormitory, or dining facilities.
- A large room in such a building.
- The group of students using such a building: The entire hall stayed up late studying.
- A meal served in such a building.
- The main house on a landed estate.
- The castle or house of a medieval monarch or noble.
- Our common use of the term hall for a vestibule or a corridor harks back to medieval times when the hall was the main public room of a residence and people lived much less privately than now.
- n - a large room for assembly
There are 4 letters in HALL: A H L L
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to HALL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word HALL plus a wildcard: HALL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word HALL
Images for HALL
- Distinctive Interiors International - London - hall
- The hall is a place to wait in not to live in. Hope in the Lord
- The best view of The Great hall is from the Ballroom end.
- The Rene and Henry Segerstrom Concert hall and Samueli Theater
- Concert hall Acoustics Tutorial Acoustics Audio and Video ...
- Concert hall
- FileUN General Assembly hall.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- South Bay Wedding Venue Location Wedding Reception halls and Hotel ...
- hall de la casa de Jennifer Lpez y Marc Anthony
- The Great hall and view from the Canopy of State - Dudley Castle c1550