Scrabble word: HALL
In which Scrabble dictionary does HALL exist?
Definitions of HALL in dictionaries:
- noun - an interior passage or corridor onto which rooms open
- noun - a large entrance or reception room or area
- noun - a large room for gatherings or entertainment
- noun - a college or university building containing living quarters for students
- noun - the large room of a manor or castle
- noun - English writer whose novel about a lesbian relationship was banned in Britain for many years (1883-1943)
- noun - United States child psychologist whose theories of child psychology strongly influenced educational psychology (1844-1924)
- noun - United States chemist who developed an economical method of producing aluminum from bauxite (1863-1914)
- noun - United States explorer who led three expeditions to the Arctic (1821-1871)
- noun - United States astronomer who discovered Phobos and Deimos (the two satellites of Mars) (1829-1907)
- noun - a large and imposing house
- noun - a large building used by a college or university for teaching or research
- noun - a large building for meetings or entertainment
- A corridor or passageway in a building.
- A large entrance room or vestibule in a building; a lobby.
- A building for public gatherings or entertainments.
- The large room in which such events are held.
- A building used for the meetings, entertainments, or living quarters of a fraternity, sorority, church, or other social or religious organization.
- A building belonging to a school, college, or university that provides classroom, dormitory, or dining facilities.
- A large room in such a building.
- The group of students using such a building: The entire hall stayed up late studying.
- A meal served in such a building.
- The main house on a landed estate.
- The castle or house of a medieval monarch or noble.
- Our common use of the term hall for a vestibule or a corridor harks back to medieval times when the hall was the main public room of a residence and people lived much less privately than now.
- noun - a large room for assembly
There are 4 letters in HALL: A H L L
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word HALL plus a wildcard: HALL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word HALL
Images for HALL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.