Scrabble word: HALLS
In which Scrabble dictionary does HALLS exist?
Definitions of HALLS in dictionaries:
- noun - an interior passage or corridor onto which rooms open
- noun - a large entrance or reception room or area
- noun - a large room for gatherings or entertainment
- noun - a college or university building containing living quarters for students
- noun - the large room of a manor or castle
- noun - English writer whose novel about a lesbian relationship was banned in Britain for many years (1883-1943)
- noun - United States child psychologist whose theories of child psychology strongly influenced educational psychology (1844-1924)
- noun - United States chemist who developed an economical method of producing aluminum from bauxite (1863-1914)
- noun - United States explorer who led three expeditions to the Arctic (1821-1871)
- noun - United States astronomer who discovered Phobos and Deimos (the two satellites of Mars) (1829-1907)
- noun - a large and imposing house
- noun - a large building used by a college or university for teaching or research
- noun - a large building for meetings or entertainment
- noun - a large room for assembly
There are 5 letters in HALLS: A H L L S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to HALLS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word HALLS plus a wildcard: HALLS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word HALLS
Images for HALLS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.