Scrabble word: HALAL
Is HALAL valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of HALAL in dictionaries:
- noun - (Islam) meat from animals that have been slaughtered in the prescribed way according to the shariah
- adj - proper or legitimate
- adj - conforming to dietary laws
- Of or being meat slaughtered in the prescribed way: a halal butcher; a halal label.
- In accordance with or permitted under the shari’a.
- noun - meat prepared in accordance with Islamic law
There are 5 letters in HALAL: A A H L L
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to HALAL
Click to search all anagrams of HALAL plus a wildcard: HALAL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word HALAL
Images for HALAL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.