Scrabble word: MARSHALLS
In which Scrabble dictionary does MARSHALLS exist?
Definitions of MARSHALLS in dictionaries:
- noun - United States actor (1914-1998)
- noun - United States general and statesman who as Secretary of State organized the European Recovery Program (1880-1959)
- noun - United States jurist
- noun - (in some countries) a military officer of highest rank
- noun - a law officer having duties similar to those of a sheriff in carrying out the judgments of a court of law
- verb - to put in proper order
There are 9 letters in MARSHALLS: A A H L L M R S S
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MARSHALLS plus a wildcard: MARSHALLS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MARSHALLS
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for MARSHALLS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.