Scrabble word: SLASH
In which Scrabble dictionary does SLASH exist?
Definitions of SLASH in dictionaries:
- noun - a wound made by cutting
- noun - an open tract of land in a forest that is strewn with debris from logging (or fire or wind)
- noun - a punctuation mark (/) used to separate related items of information
- noun - a strong sweeping cut made with a sharp instrument
- verb - cut with sweeping strokes
- verb - beat severely with a whip or rod
- verb - cut open
- verb - cut drastically
- verb - move or stir about violently
- To cut or form by cutting with forceful sweeping strokes: slash a path through the underbrush.
- To lash with sweeping strokes.
- To make a gash or gashes in.
- To cut a slit or slits in, especially so as to reveal an underlying color: slash a sleeve.
- To criticize sharply: The work of the composer has been slashed by the reviewers.
- To reduce or curtail drastically: slash prices for a clearance sale.
- To make forceful sweeping strokes with or as if with a sharp instrument.
- To cut one’s way with such strokes: We slashed through the dense jungle.
- A forceful sweeping stroke made with a sharp instrument.
- A long cut or other opening made by such a stroke; a gash or slit.
- A decorative slit in a fabric or garment.
- Branches and other residue left on a forest floor after the cutting of timber.
- A virgule.
- verb - to cut with violent sweeping strokes
There are 5 letters in SLASH: A H L S S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SLASH
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SLASH plus a wildcard: SLASH?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SLASH
Images for SLASH
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.