Scrabble word: SPLASH
In which Scrabble dictionary does SPLASH exist?
Definitions of SPLASH in dictionaries:
- noun - the sound like water splashing
- noun - a prominent or sensational but short-lived news event
- noun - a small quantity of something moist or liquid
- noun - a patch of bright color
- noun - the act of splashing a (liquid) substance on a surface
- noun - the act of scattering water about haphazardly
- verb - cause (a liquid) to spatter about, especially with force
- verb - walk through mud or mire
- verb - dash a liquid upon or against
- verb - mark or overlay with patches of contrasting color or texture
- verb - make a splashing sound
- verb - soil or stain with a splashed liquid
- verb - strike and dash about in a liquid
- To propel or scatter (a fluid) about in flying masses.
- To scatter fluid onto in flying masses; wet, stain, or soil with flying fluid.
- To cause (something) to scatter fluid in flying masses: splashed their hands in the water.
- To make (one’s way) with or by scattering of fluid.
- To apply patches or spots of a contrasting, usually bright, color to: a floral pattern that was splashed with pink; moonlight splashing the deserted courtyard.
- To display or publicize very noticeably: Their engagement was splashed all over the tabloids.
- To cause a fluid to scatter in flying masses: splashed about in the swimming pool.
- To fall into or move through fluid with this effect: We splashed through the waves.
- To move, spill, or fly about in scattered masses: Whipped cream splashed onto the counter.
- To produce a sound or sight associated with this effect.
- The act or sound of splashing: went for a splash in the lake; heard the splash of the fish being thrown back.
- A flying mass of fluid.
- A small amount, especially of a fluid: a splash of liqueur on the cake.
- A marking produced by or as if by scattered fluid: a splash of light.
- A great though often short-lived impression; a stir: a publicity splash.
- verb - to scatter a liquid about
There are 6 letters in SPLASH: A H L P S S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SPLASH
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SPLASH plus a wildcard: SPLASH?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SPLASH
Images for SPLASH
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.