Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SPLASH
In which Scrabble dictionary does SPLASH exist?
Definitions of SPLASH in dictionaries:
- noun - the sound like water splashing
- noun - a prominent or sensational but short-lived news event
- noun - a small quantity of something moist or liquid
- noun - a patch of bright color
- noun - the act of splashing a (liquid) substance on a surface
- noun - the act of scattering water about haphazardly
- verb - cause (a liquid) to spatter about, especially with force
- verb - walk through mud or mire
- verb - dash a liquid upon or against
- verb - mark or overlay with patches of contrasting color or texture
- verb - make a splashing sound
- verb - soil or stain with a splashed liquid
- verb - strike and dash about in a liquid
- To propel or scatter (a fluid) about in flying masses.
- To scatter fluid onto in flying masses; wet, stain, or soil with flying fluid.
- To cause (something) to scatter fluid in flying masses: splashed their hands in the water.
- To make (one’s way) with or by scattering of fluid.
- To apply patches or spots of a contrasting, usually bright, color to: a floral pattern that was splashed with pink; moonlight splashing the deserted courtyard.
- To display or publicize very noticeably: Their engagement was splashed all over the tabloids.
- To cause a fluid to scatter in flying masses: splashed about in the swimming pool.
- To fall into or move through fluid with this effect: We splashed through the waves.
- To move, spill, or fly about in scattered masses: Whipped cream splashed onto the counter.
- To produce a sound or sight associated with this effect.
- The act or sound of splashing: went for a splash in the lake; heard the splash of the fish being thrown back.
- A flying mass of fluid.
- A small amount, especially of a fluid: a splash of liqueur on the cake.
- A marking produced by or as if by scattered fluid: a splash of light.
- A great though often short-lived impression; a stir: a publicity splash.
- v - to scatter a liquid about
There are 6 letters in SPLASH: A H L P S S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SPLASH
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SPLASH plus a wildcard: SPLASH?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SPLASH
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SPLASH
- Water splash Wallpapers
- water splash on white background with reflection
- Fish splash by aiyoshi on deviantART
- the Hellcat Rhetts Return to the splash Pad
- splash Hr Wallpaper 2560x1920 splash Hr Liquid splashes Hit Me ...
- FileWater splash.jpg - Wikimedia Commons
- Water splash Wallpapers HD Wallpapers Arena
- Water splash Wallpaper 1500x1190 Water splash
- splash - photopicture definition at Photo Dictionary - splash word ...
- Making a splash with Client Product Launches BLASTmedia