Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SPLASHY
In which Scrabble dictionary does SPLASHY exist?
Definitions of SPLASHY in dictionaries:
- adj - characterized by water flying about haphazardly
- adj - marked by ostentation but often tasteless
- adj - covered with patches of bright color
- Making or likely to make splashes.
- Covered with splashes of color.
- Showy; ostentatious.
- adj - making a great or brilliant display
There are 7 letters in SPLASHY: A H L P S S Y
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SPLASHY plus a wildcard: SPLASHY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SPLASHY
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SPLASHY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.