Scrabble word: SYLPH
In which Scrabble dictionary does SYLPH exist?
Definitions of SYLPH in dictionaries:
- noun - a slender graceful young woman
- noun - an elemental being believed to inhabit the air
- A slim, graceful woman or girl.
- Any of a class of elemental, soulless beings that in the theories of Paracelsus were believed to inhabit the air.
- adj - a slender, graceful girl or woman [n -S] : SYLPHIC, SYLPHISH, SYLPHY
There are 5 letters in SYLPH: H L P S Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SYLPH
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SYLPH plus a wildcard: SYLPH?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SYLPH
Images for SYLPH
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.