Scrabble word: PAYS
In which Scrabble dictionary does PAYS exist?
Definitions of PAYS in dictionaries:
- noun - something that remunerates
- verb - give money, usually in exchange for goods or services
- verb - convey, as of a compliment, regards, attention, etc.
- verb - cancel or discharge a debt
- verb - bring in
- verb - do or give something to somebody in return
- verb - dedicate
- verb - be worth it
- verb - render
- verb - bear (a cost or penalty), in recompense for some action
- verb - make a compensation for
- verb - discharge or settle
- verb - to give money or something of value in exchange for goods or services