Scrabble word: PAYS
Is PAYS valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of PAYS in dictionaries:
- noun - something that remunerates
- verb - give money, usually in exchange for goods or services
- verb - convey, as of a compliment, regards, attention, etc.
- verb - cancel or discharge a debt
- verb - bring in
- verb - do or give something to somebody in return
- verb - dedicate
- verb - be worth it
- verb - render
- verb - bear (a cost or penalty), in recompense for some action
- verb - make a compensation for
- verb - discharge or settle
- verb - to give money or something of value in exchange for goods or services
There are 4 letters in PAYS: A P S Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PAYS
Click to search all anagrams of PAYS plus a wildcard: PAYS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PAYS
Images for PAYS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.