Scrabble word: KRAAL
In which Scrabble dictionary does KRAAL exist?
Definitions of KRAAL in dictionaries:
- noun - a village of huts for native Africans in southern Africa
- noun - a pen for livestock in southern Africa
- A rural village, typically consisting of huts surrounded by a stockade.
- An enclosure for livestock.
- verb - to pen in a type of enclosure
There are 5 letters in KRAAL: A A K L R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to KRAAL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word KRAAL plus a wildcard: KRAAL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word KRAAL
Images for KRAAL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.