Scrabble word: LARK
In which Scrabble dictionary does LARK exist?
Definitions of LARK in dictionaries:
- noun - North American songbirds having a yellow breast
- noun - a songbird that lives mainly on the ground in open country
- noun - any of numerous predominantly Old World birds noted for their singing
- noun - any carefree episode
- verb - play boisterously
- Any of various chiefly Old World birds of the family Alaudidae, especially the skylark, having a sustained, melodious song.
- Any of several similar birds, such as the meadowlark.
- A carefree or spirited adventure.
- A harmless prank.
- verb - to behave playfully
There are 4 letters in LARK: A K L R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LARK
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LARK plus a wildcard: LARK?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LARK
Images for LARK
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.