Scrabble word: TARSAL
In which Scrabble dictionary does TARSAL exist?
Definitions of TARSAL in dictionaries:
- noun - any bone of the tarsus
- adj - of or relating to or near the tarsus of the foot
- Of, relating to, or situated near the tarsus of the foot: the tarsal bones.
- Of or relating to the tarsus of the eyelid: the tarsal ligaments.
- noun - a bone of the foot
There are 6 letters in TARSAL: A A L R S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TARSAL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TARSAL plus a wildcard: TARSAL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TARSAL
Images for TARSAL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.