Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: ALTARS
In which Scrabble dictionary does ALTARS exist?
Definitions of ALTARS in dictionaries:
- noun - the table in Christian churches where communion is given
- noun - a raised structure on which gifts or sacrifices to a god are made
- n - a raised structure used in worship
There are 6 letters in ALTARS: A A L R S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ALTARS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ALTARS plus a wildcard: ALTARS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ALTARS
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ALTARS
- Colonial Style altars
- altars and Altar cloths Cyber Cauldron
- Shaker Style altars
- Sublimity altars
- The altars set up for Dia de Los Muertos are often intricate ...
- Church of Saint Casimir
- Catholic Church altars for Sale
- Art of Skulls altars and Altered Boxes SheWalksSoftly
- Day of the Dead virtual altar for victims of U.S. aggression. Your ...
- Days of the Dead altars
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.