Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: ATLAS
In which Scrabble dictionary does ATLAS exist?
Definitions of ATLAS in dictionaries:
- noun - (Greek mythology) a Titan who was forced by Zeus to bear the sky on his shoulders
- noun - a collection of maps in book form
- noun - the 1st cervical vertebra
- noun - a figure of a man used as a supporting column
- A book or bound collection of maps, sometimes with supplementary illustrations and graphic analyses.
- A volume of tables, charts, or plates that systematically illustrates a particular subject: an anatomical atlas.
- A large size of drawing paper, measuring 26 ∞ 33 or 26 ∞ 34 inches.
- A standing or kneeling figure of a man used as a supporting column for an entablature.
- The top or first cervical vertebra of the neck, which supports the skull.
- n - a male figure used as a supporting column
There are 5 letters in ATLAS: A A L S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ATLAS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ATLAS plus a wildcard: ATLAS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ATLAS
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ATLAS
- Great World atlas - Dorling Kindersley
- ... (small version) - Map in the atlas of the World - World atlas
- World atlasatlas of the World
- USA Map - North America - Flag US States California New York
- Map of Central Asia - Map in the atlas of the World - World atlas
- Smart atlas - Political World Map
- Map of Europe - Map in the atlas of the World - World atlas
- Web Site Services Customer Sites Dean Anderson The Kids Pages ...
- HRW WORLD atlas - World
- Romania - World atlas View
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.