Scrabble word: PASTA
In which Scrabble dictionary does PASTA exist?
Definitions of PASTA in dictionaries:
- noun - a dish that contains pasta as its main ingredient
- noun - shaped and dried dough made from flour and water and sometimes egg
- Paste or dough made of wheat flour, eggs, and water, often formed into shapes and dried and used in a variety of recipes after being boiled.
- A prepared dish containing pasta as its main ingredient.
- noun - a food made of dough
There are 5 letters in PASTA: A A P S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PASTA
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PASTA plus a wildcard: PASTA?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PASTA
Images for PASTA
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.