Scrabble word: PLASTRON
In which Scrabble dictionary does PLASTRON exist?
Definitions of PLASTRON in dictionaries:
- noun - the ornamental front of a woman's bodice or shirt
- noun - the front of man's dress shirt
- noun - a metal breastplate that was worn under a coat of mail
- noun - a large pad worn by a fencer to protect the chest
- noun - (zoology) the part of a turtle's shell forming its underside
- A metal breastplate worn under a coat of mail.
- A quilted pad worn by fencers to protect the torso and side.
- A trimming on the front of a bodice.
- The front of a man’s dress shirt.
- The ventral part of the shell of a turtle or tortoise.
- adj - a part of the shell of a turtle [n -S] : PLASTRAL
There are 8 letters in PLASTRON: A L N O P R S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PLASTRON
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PLASTRON plus a wildcard: PLASTRON?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PLASTRON
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PLASTRON
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.