Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: PATRON
In which Scrabble dictionary does PATRON exist?
Definitions of PATRON in dictionaries:
- noun - a regular customer
- noun - the proprietor of an inn
- noun - someone who supports or champions something
- One that supports, protects, or champions someone or something, such as an institutuion, an event, or a cause; a sponsor or benefactor: a patron of the arts.
- A customer, especially a regular customer.
- A noble or wealthy person in ancient Rome who granted favor and protection to someone in exchange for certain services.
- A slave owner in ancient Rome who freed a slave without relinquishing all legal claim to him.
- One who possesses the right to grant an ecclesiastical benefice to a member of the clergy.
- A patron saint.
- The captain or master of a ship, especially a barge.
- adj - a regular customer [n -S] : PATRONAL, PATRONLY
There are 6 letters in PATRON: A N O P R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PATRON
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PATRON plus a wildcard: PATRON?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PATRON
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PATRON
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.