Scrabble word: PRONATE
In which Scrabble dictionary does PRONATE exist?
Definitions of PRONATE in dictionaries:
- verb - turn the forearm or the hand so that the palm is directed downwards
- To turn or rotate (the hand or forearm) so that the palm faces down or back.
- To turn or rotate (the sole of the foot) by abduction and eversion so that the inner edge of the sole bears the body’s weight.
- To turn or rotate (a limb) so that the inner surface faces down or back.
- To place in a prone position.
- To become pronated.
- To assume a prone position.
- verb - to turn the palm downward or backward