Scrabble word: PRONATE
In which Scrabble dictionary does PRONATE exist?
Definitions of PRONATE in dictionaries:
- verb - turn the forearm or the hand so that the palm is directed downwards
- To turn or rotate (the hand or forearm) so that the palm faces down or back.
- To turn or rotate (the sole of the foot) by abduction and eversion so that the inner edge of the sole bears the body’s weight.
- To turn or rotate (a limb) so that the inner surface faces down or back.
- To place in a prone position.
- To become pronated.
- To assume a prone position.
- verb - to turn the palm downward or backward
There are 7 letters in PRONATE: A E N O P R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PRONATE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PRONATE plus a wildcard: PRONATE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PRONATE
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PRONATE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.