Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: PRONATE
In which Scrabble dictionary does PRONATE exist?
Definitions of PRONATE in dictionaries:
- verb - turn the forearm or the hand so that the palm is directed downwards
- To turn or rotate (the hand or forearm) so that the palm faces down or back.
- To turn or rotate (the sole of the foot) by abduction and eversion so that the inner edge of the sole bears the body’s weight.
- To turn or rotate (a limb) so that the inner surface faces down or back.
- To place in a prone position.
- To become pronated.
- To assume a prone position.
- v - to turn the palm downward or backward
There are 7 letters in PRONATE: A E N O P R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PRONATE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PRONATE plus a wildcard: PRONATE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PRONATE
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PRONATE
- Ripple of One Stone 06012012 - 07012012
- Carmel Foot Specialists P.A. Over-Supination And The Way You Walk
- Foot Conditions Steenwyk Custom Shoes and Orthotics
- pronate - the forearm rotates medially and the palm faces posteriorly ...
- Left Wrist supinatepronate
- Over Pronation and Pronation
- pronated Neutral Supinated c 2011 c.delong
- Pronation and supination What it is how to tell and what you can do ...
- Spine Injury Clinic of Laramie PC
- Over Pronation Insoles - Arch Supports for over pronating feet ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.