Scrabble word: OPERANT
In which Scrabble dictionary does OPERANT exist?
Definitions of OPERANT in dictionaries:
- adj - having influence or producing an effect
- Operating to produce effects; effective.
- Of, relating to, or being a response that occurs spontaneously and is identified by its reinforcing or inhibiting effects.
- One that operates.
- An element of operant behavior.
- verb - to perform a function
There are 7 letters in OPERANT: A E N O P R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to OPERANT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word OPERANT plus a wildcard: OPERANT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word OPERANT
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for OPERANT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.