Scrabble word: SNARL
In which Scrabble dictionary does SNARL exist?
Definitions of SNARL in dictionaries:
- noun - a vicious angry growl
- noun - an angry vicious expression
- noun - something jumbled or confused
- verb - utter in an angry, sharp, or abrupt tone
- verb - make a snarling noise or move with a snarling noise
- verb - twist together or entwine into a confusing mass
- verb - make more complicated or confused through entanglements
- To growl viciously while baring the teeth.
- To utter with anger or hostility: snarled a retort.
- A vicious growl.
- A vicious, hostile utterance.
- A tangled mass, as of hair or yarn.
- To become tangled or confused.
- To tangle or knot (hair, for example).
- To confuse; complicate.
- verb - to growl viciously