Scrabble word: SNARL
In which Scrabble dictionary does SNARL exist?
Definitions of SNARL in dictionaries:
- noun - a vicious angry growl
- noun - an angry vicious expression
- noun - something jumbled or confused
- verb - utter in an angry, sharp, or abrupt tone
- verb - make a snarling noise or move with a snarling noise
- verb - twist together or entwine into a confusing mass
- verb - make more complicated or confused through entanglements
- To growl viciously while baring the teeth.
- To utter with anger or hostility: snarled a retort.
- A vicious growl.
- A vicious, hostile utterance.
- A tangled mass, as of hair or yarn.
- To become tangled or confused.
- To tangle or knot (hair, for example).
- To confuse; complicate.
- verb - to growl viciously
There are 5 letters in SNARL: A L N R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SNARL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SNARL plus a wildcard: SNARL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SNARL
Images for SNARL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.