Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SAPOTE
In which Scrabble dictionary does SAPOTE exist?
Definitions of SAPOTE in dictionaries:
- noun - tropical American tree having wood like mahogany and sweet edible egg-shaped fruit
- noun - brown oval fruit flesh makes excellent sherbet
- A Mexican and Central American tree (Poulteria sapota) having edible, brown, oval fruit with very sweet reddish flesh.
- The fruit of this tree.
- n - a tropical American tree
There are 6 letters in SAPOTE: A E O P S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SAPOTE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SAPOTE plus a wildcard: SAPOTE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SAPOTE
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SAPOTE
- Hardiness The white sapote is subtropical to tropical surviving ...
- Caribfruits - sapote Fruits des Antilles
- Plate LV sapote Pouteria sapota
- Common name White sapote
- Anne Gracie The Persimmon Tree
- White sapote fruit - Casimiroa edulis
- More pictures of the White sapote (click to enlarge)
- ... sapotes are well known throughout much of Central America and Mexico
- Garden Adventures White sapote (Casimiroa edulis)
- White sapote