Scrabble word: APOSTLE
Is APOSTLE valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of APOSTLE in dictionaries:
- noun - an ardent early supporter of a cause or reform
- noun - any important early teacher of Christianity or a Christian missionary to a people
- noun - (New Testament) one of the original 12 disciples chosen by Christ to preach his gospel
- A missionary of the early Christian Church.
- A leader of the first Christian mission to a country or region.
- One of the 12 members of the administrative council.
- One who pioneers an important reform movement, cause, or belief: an apostle of conservation.
- A passionate adherent; a strong supporter.
- noun - a disciple sent forth by Christ to preach the gospel
There are 7 letters in APOSTLE: A E L O P S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to APOSTLE
Click to search all anagrams of APOSTLE plus a wildcard: APOSTLE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word APOSTLE
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for APOSTLE
Lookup in Wiki for APOSTLE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.