Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: LEAPS
In which Scrabble dictionary does LEAPS exist?
Definitions of LEAPS in dictionaries:
- noun - a light, self-propelled movement upwards or forwards
- noun - an abrupt transition
- noun - a sudden and decisive increase
- noun - the distance leaped (or to be leaped)
- verb - move forward by leaps and bounds
- verb - pass abruptly from one state or topic to another
- verb - jump down from an elevated point
- verb - cause to jump or leap
- v - to spring off the ground
There are 5 letters in LEAPS: A E L P S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LEAPS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LEAPS plus a wildcard: LEAPS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LEAPS
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for LEAPS
- dance.net - amazing leaps (6806846) - Read article Ballet Jazz ...
- Cary Ballet Conservatory Summer Programs Intensives World Class ...
- leaps - The Truth About Dance
- Turns and leaps
- Photos courtesy of Momix
- love dancers. This is a clean and very well done dance leap and the ...
- Marianela Nunez (The Royal Ballet) performing at YAGP 2007 Gala at NY ...
- Split leap - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- high resolution
- Eastern Shore Ballet Theater
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.