Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: LAPSED
In which Scrabble dictionary does LAPSED exist?
Definitions of LAPSED in dictionaries:
- verb - pass into a specified state or condition
- verb - end, at least for a long time
- verb - drop to a lower level, as in one's morals or standards
- verb - go back to bad behavior
- verb - let slip
- verb - pass by
- adj - no longer active or practicing
- adj - to fall from a previous standard [v LAPSED, LAPSING, LAPSES] : LAPSABLE, LAPSIBLE
There are 6 letters in LAPSED: A D E L P S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LAPSED
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LAPSED plus a wildcard: LAPSED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LAPSED
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for LAPSED
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.