Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: PEDAL
In which Scrabble dictionary does PEDAL exist?
Definitions of PEDAL in dictionaries:
- noun - a sustained bass note
- noun - a lever that is operated with the foot
- verb - ride a bicycle
- verb - operate the pedals on a keyboard instrument
- adj - of or relating to the feet
- A foot-operated lever used for actuating or controlling a mechanism, as in a loom, a sewing machine, a piano, or an organ.
- A similar foot-operated part attached to a crank and used for powering various devices, such as a bicycle.
- A pedal point.
- A pedal keyboard.
- Of or relating to a pedal.
- To use or operate a pedal or pedals.
- To operate the pedals of.
- v - to operate by means of foot levers
There are 5 letters in PEDAL: A D E L P
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PEDAL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PEDAL plus a wildcard: PEDAL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PEDAL
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PEDAL
- What Kind of Bike pedals Should You Use
- pedal Go Kart (FB150-AB) (FB150-AB) - China pedal Kart Xiaomengniu
- Looking for Bicycle pedal Heres Bicycle pedal information for you
- pedals V847 Wah pedal
- pedal Guitar Hero Tecnorium
- Lil Rider Black Stealth pedal Powered Go Kart Great for Kids ...
- Berg ride-on pedal cars The perfect way to raise awareness of ...
- 32 Ford Roadster pedal car.
- pedal Go Cart (GC0213) - China WheelbarrowPneumatic Wheels
- pedal cars Mustangs Comets Sadfaced Jalopies and much more.