Scrabble word: PEDAL
In which Scrabble dictionary does PEDAL exist?
Definitions of PEDAL in dictionaries:
- noun - a sustained bass note
- noun - a lever that is operated with the foot
- verb - ride a bicycle
- verb - operate the pedals on a keyboard instrument
- adj - of or relating to the feet
- A foot-operated lever used for actuating or controlling a mechanism, as in a loom, a sewing machine, a piano, or an organ.
- A similar foot-operated part attached to a crank and used for powering various devices, such as a bicycle.
- A pedal point.
- A pedal keyboard.
- Of or relating to a pedal.
- To use or operate a pedal or pedals.
- To operate the pedals of.
- verb - to operate by means of foot levers
There are 5 letters in PEDAL: A D E L P
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PEDAL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PEDAL plus a wildcard: PEDAL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PEDAL
Images for PEDAL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.