Scrabble word: PEDAL
In which Scrabble dictionary does PEDAL exist?
Definitions of PEDAL in dictionaries:
- noun - a sustained bass note
- noun - a lever that is operated with the foot
- verb - ride a bicycle
- verb - operate the pedals on a keyboard instrument
- adj - of or relating to the feet
- A foot-operated lever used for actuating or controlling a mechanism, as in a loom, a sewing machine, a piano, or an organ.
- A similar foot-operated part attached to a crank and used for powering various devices, such as a bicycle.
- A pedal point.
- A pedal keyboard.
- Of or relating to a pedal.
- To use or operate a pedal or pedals.
- To operate the pedals of.
- verb - to operate by means of foot levers