Scrabble word: PALLED
In which Scrabble dictionary does PALLED exist?
Definitions of PALLED in dictionaries:
- noun - a close friend who accompanies his buddies in their activities
- verb - become less interesting or attractive
- verb - cause to lose courage
- verb - cover with a pall
- verb - cause surfeit through excess though initially pleasing
- verb - cause to become flat
- verb - lose sparkle or bouquet
- verb - lose strength or effectiveness
- verb - lose interest or become bored with something or somebody
- verb - to associate as friends
There are 6 letters in PALLED: A D E L L P
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PALLED
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PALLED plus a wildcard: PALLED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PALLED
Images for PALLED
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.