Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: PLANED
In which Scrabble dictionary does PLANED exist?
Definitions of PLANED in dictionaries:
- verb - cut or remove with or as if with a plane
- verb - travel on the surface of water
- verb - make even or smooth, with or as with a carpenter's plane
- v - to make smooth or even
There are 6 letters in PLANED: A D E L N P
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PLANED
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PLANED plus a wildcard: PLANED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PLANED
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PLANED
- Your rating Select rating Cancel rating Poor Okay Good Great Awesome
- Strange Beautiful and Unexpected Planned Cities Seen From Space ...
- wpid facebook 274960726 I was planned me not me neither...
- Archive for the Brazil Category
- Should Congress cut aid to Planned Parenthood The Opinion Zone blog ...
- The planned 108-storey tower will be the 18th-tallest building in the ...
- Planned Parenthood Huston By Hourick (Own work) [Public domain] via ...
- Planned Parenthood Accepted Racially Motived Donations According to a ...
- Syracuse Planned Parenthood Headquarters Jose Moreno Jr 2012
- Martin Luther King Day cartoon courtesy of Faithmouse.