Scrabble word: DAPPLE
Is DAPPLE valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of DAPPLE in dictionaries:
- noun - a small contrasting part of something
- verb - colour with streaks or blotches of different shades
- Mottled or spotted marking, as on a horse’s coat.
- An individual spot.
- An animal with a mottled or spotted skin or coat.
- verb - to mark with spots
There are 6 letters in DAPPLE: A D E L P P
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DAPPLE
Click to search all anagrams of DAPPLE plus a wildcard: DAPPLE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DAPPLE
Images for DAPPLE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.