Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: LAPPED
In which Scrabble dictionary does LAPPED exist?
Definitions of LAPPED in dictionaries:
- noun - the upper side of the thighs of a seated person
- noun - an area of control or responsibility
- noun - the part of a piece of clothing that covers the thighs
- noun - a flap that lies over another part
- noun - movement once around a course
- noun - touching with the tongue
- verb - to fold over or around something
There are 6 letters in LAPPED: A D E L P P
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LAPPED
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LAPPED plus a wildcard: LAPPED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LAPPED
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for LAPPED
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.