Scrabble word: PADDLE
In which Scrabble dictionary does PADDLE exist?
Definitions of PADDLE in dictionaries:
- noun - small wooden bat with a flat surface
- noun - a blade of a paddle wheel or water wheel
- noun - an instrument of punishment consisting of a flat board
- noun - a short light oar used without an oarlock to propel a canoe or small boat
- verb - propel with a paddle
- verb - play in or as if in water, as of small children
- verb - swim like a dog in shallow water
- verb - walk unsteadily
- verb - give a spanking to
- verb - stir with a paddle
- A wooden implement having a blade at one end or sometimes at both ends, used without an oarlock to propel a canoe or small boat.
- An iron tool for stirring molten ore in a furnace.
- A tool with a shovellike blade used to mix materials in glassmaking.
- A potter’s pallet.
- A narrow board used to beat clothes in laundering by hand.
- A flattened board used to administer physical punishment.
- A light wooden racket used in playing table tennis.
- A board on a paddle wheel.
- A flipper or flattened appendage of certain animals.
- The act of paddling.
- To propel a watercraft with paddles or a paddle.
- To row slowly and gently.
- To move through water by means of repeated short strokes of the limbs.
- To propel (a watercraft) with paddles or a paddle.
- To convey in a watercraft propelled by paddles.
- To spank with a paddle, especially as a punishment.
- To stir or shape (material) with a paddle.
- To dabble about in shallow water; splash gently with the hands or feet.
- To move with a waddling motion; toddle.
- verb - to propel with a broad-bladed implement
There are 6 letters in PADDLE: A D D E L P
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PADDLE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PADDLE plus a wildcard: PADDLE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PADDLE
Images for PADDLE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.