Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: DEWLAP
In which Scrabble dictionary does DEWLAP exist?
Definitions of DEWLAP in dictionaries:
- noun - a hanging fold of loose skin on an elderly person's neck
- A fold of loose skin hanging from the neck of certain animals.
- A pendulous part similar to this, such as the wattle of a bird.
- n - a fold of loose skin under the neck
There are 6 letters in DEWLAP: A D E L P W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DEWLAP
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DEWLAP plus a wildcard: DEWLAP?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DEWLAP
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DEWLAP
- DIRTY BOTTOM - a very common problem that usually can be completely ...
- but.if.and.that Word of That Day dewlap
- Reptiles Lizard-dewlap
- Click to see the original image
- FileLizard dewlap.jpg - Wikimedia Commons
- Bacterial Dermatitis in Rabbits
- These geese are large & majestic with a dewlap and a broad deep body.
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.