Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SEPALS
In which Scrabble dictionary does SEPALS exist?
Definitions of SEPALS in dictionaries:
- noun - one of the green parts that form the calyx of a flower
- adj - one of the individual leaves of a calyx [n -S] : SEPALED, SEPALINE, SEPALLED, SEPALOID, SEPALOUS
There are 6 letters in SEPALS: A E L P S S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SEPALS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SEPALS plus a wildcard: SEPALS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SEPALS
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SEPALS
- Flower sepals
- Sagittaria latifolia sepals
- The parts of a flower
- Orange Tiger Lilies
- Erysimum franciscanum var. crassifolium Curbstone Valley
- Violet ClipArt ETC
- flowers male parts are the Stamens and female parts are the carpels ...
- Sea Lavender makes a great addition to our
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.