Scrabble word: STAPLES
In which Scrabble dictionary does STAPLES exist?
Definitions of STAPLES in dictionaries:
- noun - (usually plural) a necessary commodity for which demand is constant
- noun - a natural fiber (raw cotton, wool, hemp, flax) that can be twisted to form yarn
- noun - material suitable for manufacture or use or finishing
- noun - a short U-shaped wire nail for securing cables
- noun - paper fastener consisting of a short length of U-shaped wire that can fasten papers together
- verb - secure or fasten with a staple or staples
- verb - to fasten by means of a U-shaped metal loop
There are 7 letters in STAPLES: A E L P S S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to STAPLES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word STAPLES plus a wildcard: STAPLES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word STAPLES
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for STAPLES
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.