Scrabble word: PLASTERS
In which Scrabble dictionary does PLASTERS exist?
Definitions of PLASTERS in dictionaries:
- noun - a mixture of lime or gypsum with sand and water
- noun - any of several gypsum cements
- noun - a medical dressing consisting of a soft heated mass of meal or clay that is spread on a cloth and applied to the skin to treat inflamed areas or improve circulation etc.
- noun - a surface of hardened plaster (as on a wall or ceiling)
- noun - adhesive tape used in dressing wounds
- verb - apply a heavy coat to
- verb - cover conspicuously or thickly, as by pasting something on
- verb - affix conspicuously
- verb - apply a plaster cast to
- verb - coat with plaster
- verb - dress by covering with a therapeutic substance
- verb - to cover with plaster (a mixture of lime, sand, and water)
There are 8 letters in PLASTERS: A E L P R S S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PLASTERS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PLASTERS plus a wildcard: PLASTERS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PLASTERS
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PLASTERS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.