Scrabble word: LASTS
In which Scrabble dictionary does LASTS exist?
Definitions of LASTS in dictionaries:
- noun - the temporal end
- noun - the last or lowest in an ordering or series
- noun - a person's dying act
- noun - the time at which life ends
- noun - a unit of weight equal to 4,000 pounds
- noun - a unit of capacity for grain equal to 80 bushels
- noun - the concluding parts of an event or occurrence
- noun - holding device shaped like a human foot that is used to fashion or repair shoes
- verb - persist for a specified period of time
- verb - continue to live through hardship or adversity
- verb - to continue in existence
There are 5 letters in LASTS: A L S S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LASTS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LASTS plus a wildcard: LASTS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LASTS
Images for LASTS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.