Scrabble word: STALKS
In which Scrabble dictionary does STALKS exist?
Definitions of STALKS in dictionaries:
- noun - material consisting of seed coverings and small pieces of stem or leaves that have been separated from the seeds
- noun - a slender or elongated structure that supports a plant or fungus or a plant part or plant organ
- noun - a hunt for game carried on by following it stealthily or waiting in ambush
- noun - the act of following prey stealthily
- noun - a stiff or threatening gait
- verb - walk stiffly
- verb - follow stealthily or recur constantly and spontaneously to
- verb - go through (an area) in search of prey
- verb - to pursue stealthily
There are 6 letters in STALKS: A K L S S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to STALKS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word STALKS plus a wildcard: STALKS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word STALKS
Images for STALKS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.