Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SLANTS
In which Scrabble dictionary does SLANTS exist?
Definitions of SLANTS in dictionaries:
- noun - a biased way of looking at or presenting something
- noun - degree of deviation from a horizontal plane
- verb - lie obliquely
- verb - present with a bias
- verb - to incline or bend from a vertical position
- verb - heel over
- v - to deviate from the horizontal or vertical
There are 6 letters in SLANTS: A L N S S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SLANTS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SLANTS plus a wildcard: SLANTS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SLANTS
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SLANTS
- the slants vs. u.s. patent and trademark office
- Strokes and slants Columns and Articles
- THE LARGER PROPERTIES at Station Casinos each have 10 IGT Universal ...
- slants - Midwest Everlasting Memorials
- Michael James Jedlowski age 95 of Friendship Wisconsin died ...
- Summer Studio slants Poster by EmpressOfNoneckia on deviantART
- Feel Like Rip Van Winkle Shelleys Sagacious slants
- ... does it mean if your handwriting slants to the right Write Choice
- 08 Road Though Braldu Gorge To Askole slants Dangerously Towards The ...
- Eslant boss haritas Knight online haritalar canavarlar