Scrabble word: SLANTS
Is SLANTS valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of SLANTS in dictionaries:
- noun - a biased way of looking at or presenting something
- noun - degree of deviation from a horizontal plane
- verb - lie obliquely
- verb - present with a bias
- verb - to incline or bend from a vertical position
- verb - heel over
- verb - to deviate from the horizontal or vertical
There are 6 letters in SLANTS: A L N S S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SLANTS
Click to search all anagrams of SLANTS plus a wildcard: SLANTS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SLANTS
Images for SLANTS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.